Page Content © San Diego Rock Art Association. All Rights Reserved.
42nd Annual Rock Art Symposium
Saturday, November 4, 2017
San Diego Community College District
Educational Cultural Complex Theatre
4343 Ocean View Blvd, Room 159,
San Diego, CA 92113
Registration and Check-
Symposium Papers 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Lunch Break Noon to 1:30 p.m.
The San Diego Rock Art Association is pleased to announce Rock Art 2017, San Diego’s 42nd Annual Rock Art Symposium. For 2017, we return to the San Diego ECC Theatre with full theatre seating (every seat is a good seat), ample parking, and a nearby shopping center with varied selections for lunch.
• Lower Price: We have maintained the Symposium Registration Fee of $25 for all attendees.
• ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. VISIT OUR REGISTRATION PAGE TO REGISTER ONLINE. Powered by PayPal, you may enter your credit card information or use your personal PayPal account. Online Registration is preferred, but you may click here to download a PDF form to fill out and mail in with your check.
• Papers Accepted for Publication: SDRAA is now publishing the Rock Art Papers series and presenters are invited to submit papers to be considered for future volumes.
• Tradition Maintained: Registration includes our commemorative mug
with the conference logo.
• Our Logo: Our 42nd logo is based on a significant pictograph panel on
the old Guejito land grant in northern San Diego County that is the
subject of current research by Steve Freers and his colleagues.
Deadline for T-
Click Here to view our 2017 T-
• CALL FOR PAPERS: We solicit papers on all areas of rock at research.
Time slots are 20 minutes, allowing for 18-
title and 100-
Please identify your paper as a Regular Paper (20 min. slot), Short Paper (10 min.) or Brief Report (5 min.). Papers are accepted until the program is full or until October 27, whichever comes first.
Click for larger view
We wish to thank our Symposium partner
The San Diego Community College District Educational Cultural Complex